VIPlanet is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-01. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
- start VIPlanet
- press a button "Find data"
- input for example "Paris"
- a new table with all records containing word "Paris" will be open
- double click at any of rows in the table
- you will see a dialog with an info about selected city. You can enter a big memo-text for this city
- press a button "Point". You will see a dialog for a point of this city at the map.
- You can input a text with a spacial font and background color. This text will be shown near this city at the map.
- You can input a new text, that will be shown after spacial date (possible flashing)
- press a button "Info" near the country name.
- you will see a dialog with an info about country. You can enter a big memo-text for this country
How to see only special things from detailed geodata (for example only hotels) at the map:
- start VIPlanet
- drag a rectangle (using mouse), containing for example a part of Austria at the map
- close all other opened maps
- open the table "Feature codes" (menu "Tables")
- use menu Window / Tile to place two windows (map and table) tiled
- select in the table the rows you want to see at the map (for ex. "a primary administrative division of a country" or "a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public" for hotels)
- press a button "Refresh map"
- you can select a lot of rows in the table together
VIPlanet (version 1.0) has a file size of 7.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 37 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.